Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
1 2 3 6
Peace4Kids Topics

Bullying Prevention

What kinds of bullying have you seen so far this year?What are some ideas you have to help stop the bullying that is going on in our school?How can we share our ideas for bullying prevention with more students here at CMS?
Small educatoral 2y
educatoral1187131Member avatar small sophial 7d
1 2 3 7
Cal
Peace4Kids Topics

Cal

Jericho, my good buddy, spent an hour talking to my girl on the phone and I am really mad because I think he's trying to put the moves on her. I beat up the last guy that did that. What should I do?Sincerely,CalWhat advice would you give this kid?
Small educatoral 3y
educatoral1374493Member avatar small sophial 14d
1 2 3 5
Peace4Kids Topics

Lori

Tamika and I got in an argument and in the middle of it she walked out and slammed the door. I'm more ticked off about the way she left the room than I am about the original argument and I'd like to teach her a thing or two. What should I do?Since...
Small educatoral 3y
educatoral944199Member avatar small sophial 14d
1 2 3 6
Peace4Kids Topics

Dean

I have a teacher who has been using put-downs with me and I'm fed up with it. I've tried talking to him about it but it's still going on so now I want to get physical. What should I do?Sincerely,DeanWhat advice would you give this kid?
Small educatoral 3y
educatoral1164402Member avatar small 24t.savill 55d
1 2 3 6
Peace4Kids Topics

It's gone too far...

I've been bullied by the same group of people since fourth grade. I still remember how we were all friends before that. Something changed in third grade, I don't know what. Now they don't even let me sit with them at lunch or in class. What's up w...
Small educatoral 3y
educatoral1054463Member avatar small 24t.savill 55d
1 2 3 6
Peace4Kids Topics

Heather

There's a girl in my neighborhood who has been teasing my little sister and I've had it with her. I'd like to do more than tease her. What should I do?Sincerely,HeatherWhat advice would you give this kid?
Small educatoral 3y
educatoral1164472Member avatar small 24t.savill 56d
1 2 3 6
Peace4Kids Topics

Tammy

My best friend for the last three years has been getting on my nerves. She's always mad at me and won't "let" me have anyone else as a friend. I feel like I've been a good friend to her but she isn't being a good friend to me. I'm so annoyed by he...
Small educatoral 3y
educatoral1054252Member avatar small garyz 63d
1 2 3 5
Peace4Kids Topics

Israel vs Palestine

I grew up in a small town near the river Jordan in Israel. My whole life growing up I had to hide whenever the Palestinians would bomb our town. I began to wonder why Palestinians hate us so much. It makes me so angry to have to fear for my life.N...
Small educatoral 3y
educatoral853585Member avatar small garyz 63d
1 2 3 5
Peace4Kids Topics

Mike

My father grounded me from using the car because I always leave the tank on empty. I'm tempted to let the air out of the tires and then laugh in his face about it. What should I do?Sincerely, MikeWhat advice would you give this kid?
Small educatoral 3y
educatoral963666Member avatar small garyz 63d
Page 1