Notify Message
Forums
#10628425 Feb 05, 2015 at 01:17 PM
131 Posts
We've all seen it: cursing, spamming, and even bullying online. It's on Facebook, it's on XBox Live, it's even on World of Warcraft. Sometimes people think that because they're online they're anonymous and sometimes they use that as an excuse to act out. But are you really anonymous? Do your words and actions still affect people?

Let's have an open discussion about this in the guild forums.

To get started, answer this question:

What can we do to be sure we leave a good footprint behind and to help our friends do the same? Come up with some crazy ideas here.

Then, respond to at least one of your fellow Hero's ideas and tell them what you think.
Al González
Science Teacher
+1
#10711769 Feb 23, 2015 at 01:25 PM
35 Posts
1. To be sure we leave a good footprint we can make sure that we dont exspress our anger online and to give the other person space
+1
#10782363 Mar 10, 2015 at 01:19 PM
20 Posts
One thing we can do is express our anger or irritation in a more positive way instead of calling people name or saying thing in a angry way. Another thing we can do is stop friend and family including you from saying mean thing because how would you like that to be said to you online.
+2
#10782399 Mar 10, 2015 at 01:25 PM
29 Posts
One of the many things that we may do is help others if a level 5 started fighting a level 15 by themselves help them in the fight or at least heal them and who knows if they might become leader of the top guild that can take down extremely high leveled raids and they remember you and make you something like vice commander because they can trust you
Mc username:CopyCat421 likes sword art online,Tacos.Dislikes Guacamole nothing much else than that
+0
#10935446 Apr 15, 2015 at 01:32 PM · Edited 2 years ago
66 Posts
I think that online, you should just be kind to everyone you meet and help others, and if someone is being rude to you just ignore them and leave. And who cares if you're "anonymous?" There's still a real person on the other side of the computer that has real feelings! Also, if someone is doing something to you, don't retaliate, because on a lot of sites you can just report them. If you're mean back, that gives them a reason to report you.
+0
#11012692 May 04, 2015 at 01:25 PM
12 Posts
Online, people should remember that there are living people on the other side of the conversation. They have feelings that can be hurt. not done
+1
#11804891 Nov 28, 2015 at 02:59 PM
18 Posts
People should not say bad thing's about people because you know that you are going to get caught it is not worth it.
+1
#11980361 Jan 21, 2016 at 01:53 PM · Edited 3 years ago
26 Posts
we should all not worry about what people call (internet trolls) we should all not let it bother us because some people think its funny to be mean online because if we give the mean people atention they will become satisfied and trust me i know when i was younger i got called a sqeacker for just going to play a game on ps3 and talk on the mic and thats sad because it makes younger kids scared to talk on the mic or just scared to play they game they want to play online in general so we should not even hear the internet trolls just ignore them and they will go away.
+1
#11980389 Jan 21, 2016 at 02:00 PM
26 Posts
#11804891 Cadem wrote:

People should not say bad thing's about people because you know that you are going to get caught it is not worth it.







i agree cade we should ignore them and they probably will get caught
-1
#12096861 Feb 23, 2016 at 02:19 PM · Edited 3 years ago
27 Posts
Be kind to others and not to do the wrong and if others are doing something wrong ask them to stop or tell the teacher if their trying to make you mad and say the wrong things things then you should ask them to stop or ignore them. You shouldn't express anger or sadness cause they will feed of that and make you feel even more angry.
+1
#12161345 Mar 12, 2016 at 01:54 PM
12 Posts
I think we should reach out to microesoft and other compineas like that and get them invoved to preavent bulling online.
+0
#12406555 May 24, 2016 at 01:53 PM
17 Posts
#10711769 kyaras wrote:

1. To be sure we leave a good footprint we can make sure that we dont exspress our anger online and to give the other person space



i agree
+0
#12830510 Nov 04, 2016 at 02:08 PM
33 Posts
I think that we should be nice so that people after us will be nice online
+0
#12843127 Nov 09, 2016 at 02:11 PM · Edited over 2 years ago
43 Posts
I think that to leave a good footprint you should be nice and friendly to others. If someone is saying something that is not nice then you should tell them to stop being mean. When you are nice to someone they might like that and they may want to be your friend. Also when you are kind to someone they might be kind back.
+0
#12843129 Nov 09, 2016 at 02:12 PM
43 Posts
#12830510 Tannerh wrote:

I think that we should be nice so that people after us will be nice online




I think so too that if we are nice other people might see that and be nice.
+0
#12871538 Nov 21, 2016 at 01:45 PM
30 Posts
i can help leave good foot prints by making a blog about this

or we can have a big meeting with the school on how leaving a good footprint will help the internet world

because if good things become more popular the bad stuff wont show up as often as it does now

this a crazy idea but we can post pictures on google that are in the name of the bad things it is weird but it might overpower the bad pictures it is just a thought but it might work

we can also make a social media account that posts like good posts daily about how good it is to leave a good footprint
+0
#12871540 Nov 21, 2016 at 01:45 PM
30 Posts
#12843127 MariaP wrote:

I think that to leave a good footprint you should be nice and friendly to others. If someone is saying something that is not nice then you should tell them to stop being mean. When you are nice to someone they might like that and they may want to be your friend. Also when you are kind to someone they might be kind back.








i agree very much
+0
#12986826 Jan 13, 2017 at 01:40 PM
31 Posts
to make the online world better don't do spam comments or talk crap (I hate the fact that I have to censor my language) and to help your friends stop doing bad things online stalk their profiles and yell at them when they do something bad this probably wouldn't work if your friends aren't able to be fazed but STILL D:<
+0
#13004346 Jan 20, 2017 at 01:11 PM
31 Posts
#12871538 Ryleef wrote:

i can help leave good foot prints by making a blog about this

or we can have a big meeting with the school on how leaving a good footprint will help the internet world

because if good things become more popular the bad stuff wont show up as often as it does now

this a crazy idea but we can post pictures on google that are in the name of the bad things it is weird but it might overpower the bad pictures it is just a thought but it might work

we can also make a social media account that posts like good posts daily about how good it is to leave a good footprint



That sounds like an amazing idea and that's a really cool way of helping stop bad things
+0
#13022794 Jan 28, 2017 at 10:00 AM
28 Posts
if you are mad or angry stay calm and don't freak out talk about it with someone or just breathe
+0