2. ya i think its important because if you say the wrong thing everyone's ganging up on you and you have no one on your side to help you so your all alone.
3. I will change the way i interact with other players.
It's great that you are aware that you are leaving behind a digital footprint. What kind of digital footprint are you leaving behind? If people Google you or find you on Facebook or where ever you are, what will they learn about you?
Also what are you going to change about how you interact with other players?
1. I'm leaving behind a good footprint. When I interact with others online, I try to say only nice things and only help people, and ignore them if someone is being rude.
2. Yes. It is important because if you say or do something that is not nice to someone, they could get their feelings hurt or be offended. And you should think about what you post, because there is a chance it could offend someone else, or it may embarrass you in the future.
3. Not really, just to be careful what I say and do online!
1. I think I,m leaving a positive footprint, because I try never to say anything that could be very hurtful or mean.
2. Because if you said something that you thought was funny or not hurtful, it could really hurt someones feelings. Or in extreme cases or situations your teacher or professor or employer could see what you wrote and be impressed or not want to hire you because of what you wrote.
3. Well I mean, yes I will be on the computer for work (if I want to be an architect) so obviously I will be creating and designing houses, advertising and trying to get costumers. But there's not much I would change about how I write and interact with other people online.
I always want to leave a good digital footprint and some kids try to hurt other kids feelings by saying trash talk but they really wont have the guts to say it to there face and i think its good to be careful when oline beacause you can change a kids life forever just let them play there game or do what they want online they should not have to be scared to talk on the mic beacause some teen will call them a " squeaker "
#12330271 Apr 27, 2016 at 02:04 PM · Edited 3 years ago
1 I always leave a good footprint I may share that my mom spell checks my blog post that I write + I would not judge someone wich is kinda stereotyping, mean and just wrong. and I image that you aren't doing any of this riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!! ok be calm it is ok because all you have to do is hit the edit button.
2 yes I think that it is important to be careful because you ma say something wrong and provoke someone
3 no not really because I am always careful online.
1. A good digital foot print. 2. I think that what you say online it is very important because you could say something that could hurt someone feelings. 3. Yes, before I would just be a bystander but now I will try to be an upstander.
1. I am leaving an ok footprint but some people make me really mad. I think that you should leave a good one so then you show a better example. Ya I might change if people are nicer.
When you decide to change you shouldn't base your changes on other people. For example, if you say you might change if people are nicer you are setting yourself up for failure because you cannot control how nice other people are. All you can control in this life is how YOU react. So changing yourself is the best way to do the right thing.
Al González Science Teacher
#13782667 May 30, 2018 at 01:56 PM · Edited 11 months ago