Notify Message
Forums
#10145071 Oct 13, 2014 at 02:21 PM · Edited over 2 years ago
131 Posts
Tamika and I got in an argument and in the middle of it she walked out and slammed the door. I'm more ticked off about the way she left the room than I am about the original argument and I'd like to teach her a thing or two. What should I do?

Sincerenly,

Lori

What advice would you give this kid?
Al González
Science Teacher
+1
#10206295 Oct 27, 2014 at 03:41 PM
35 Posts
Just try to forget about it and apologize i'm sure you'll realize it was really nothing. You'll probably be the best of friends again the next day. If not wait for her to say something to you.
+1
#10208909 Oct 28, 2014 at 07:24 AM
24 Posts
You should let her cool off for a day or two. Then I would go up and talk to her in a calm voice.
+1
#10210423 Oct 28, 2014 at 01:05 PM
34 Posts
I don't think she should do anything to her friend I think that she should just forgive them and be friends again
+1
#10210459 Oct 28, 2014 at 01:12 PM
20 Posts
I would not mess with her or i would just let her cool off for a wile and then come over later and say you are sorry.
+1
#12742556 Sep 27, 2016 at 01:55 PM
33 Posts
call her over to your house.
+0
#12752691 Oct 01, 2016 at 04:27 PM
43 Posts
I think that you should let her cool off a little bit then talk to her about what you think then let her say what she thinks about the argument.
+0
#12752693 Oct 01, 2016 at 04:28 PM
43 Posts
#12742556 shawnh wrote:

call her over to your house.



I agree, but you should wait a little while in till you call her over.
+0
#12756321 Oct 03, 2016 at 08:31 AM
25 Posts
You should talk to her and tell her how you feel and let her tell you how she feels
+0
#12756339 Oct 03, 2016 at 08:35 AM
25 Posts
#12752691 MariaP wrote:

I think that you should let her cool off a little bit then talk to her about what you think then let her say what she thinks about the argument.



I agree because you have to talk to her or nothing will get better if you let her tell you how she feels and tell her how you feel I think she will understand and say sorry. Maria
+0
#12761804 Oct 05, 2016 at 12:07 PM
26 Posts
#12756321 Aident wrote:

You should talk to her and tell her how you feel and let her tell you how she feels



I agree! Talking is a great way to solve a problem and one of the most successful. Good idea, aiden.
If you ever find yourself not having friends, become friends with a potato, they will stick by you.
+0
#12761809 Oct 05, 2016 at 12:08 PM
26 Posts
I think you should not "teach" her anything. That sounds like trouble. Just let her cool off, and talk in a couple of days.
If you ever find yourself not having friends, become friends with a potato, they will stick by you.
+0
#12775908 Oct 11, 2016 at 01:58 PM
24 Posts
you shoude talk to her and tell her how you feel.
+0
#12775929 Oct 11, 2016 at 02:06 PM
24 Posts
#12761809 taylorm wrote:

I think you should not "teach" her anything. That sounds like trouble. Just let her cool off, and talk in a couple of days.

I agree to what you said-Jordan
+0
#12778279 Oct 12, 2016 at 01:51 PM
16 Posts
You should wait a little while and call her and talk to her.
+0
#12778346 Oct 12, 2016 at 02:12 PM
34 Posts
Just try to forget about it and apologize i'm sure you'll realize it was really nothing. You'll probably be the best of friends again the next day. If not wait for her to say something to you.
+0
#12778350 Oct 12, 2016 at 02:14 PM · Edited over 2 years ago
34 Posts
#12756321 Aident wrote:

You should talk to her and tell her how you feel and let her tell you how she feels

I agree give her some time and hopefully she be calm to talk
+0
#12778634 Oct 12, 2016 at 04:36 PM · Edited over 2 years ago
34 Posts
I would talk to her the next day and ask her why she left but just be careful what you say and dont be rude or else you'll make the problem worse.
+1
#12778652 Oct 12, 2016 at 04:44 PM · Edited over 2 years ago
34 Posts
#12778279 ShawnaP wrote:

You should wait a little while and call her and talk to her.

I agree because talking to her calmly would help the situation but you want to wait and let her cool off.
+0
#12790238 Oct 17, 2016 at 08:47 PM
34 Posts
talk it out with her and if that doesn't work go to the councilor and the councilor will help you that is what they are for.


Sincerely Keana
*****************************************************
+0