Notify Message
Forums
#13556216 Dec 05, 2017 at 02:03 PM
8 Posts
#13519962 AbbieL wrote:

Bravery is when there is something scary and instead of backing out you do it and have fun.
I think Haley Bishop is very brave because when she gets bucked off of her horse she dose not give up she gets back on!
A coward is a person who is scared of a lot of thing and a brave person is some one who not scared of anything.



I agree because I know Haley and she is a very brave person.
+0
#13604608 Jan 12, 2018 at 02:16 PM
7 Posts
1. how dose bravery equate to fearlessness cause if you are brave you are not really that scared cause you are being fearless
2. bravery means to me it means you are not scared at all and you are not scared to help
3. yes i do they are my great grandpa and my and my papa my great grandpa served in world war 2 and his plane crashed but he kept on fight with his switch blade but my papa was in the military and fire fighter and my uncle was brave cause he was a fighter
4. a brave person and a coward are way different cause a brave person is fearless and will help anybody and a coward is like scared of every thing and wont save people
+0
#13638161 Feb 05, 2018 at 02:00 PM
27 Posts
1. Because if you are brave you are not really that scared cause you are being fearless
2. It means to have courage
3. My brother he was in the army (he still is) but it takes bravery to be in the army
4. A brave person will do something fearless while a coward is about scared of everything
+0
#13638170 Feb 05, 2018 at 02:02 PM
27 Posts
Bravery and fearlessness are not the same thing because being brave is standing up for whats right, fearlessness is not being afraid of many things. Bravery to me is standing up for whats right. I like to think Khiliegh Tindall is brave but not fearless. a brave person is somebody who knows whats right, a coward is somebody who doesn't stand up for others.
+1
#13639860 Feb 06, 2018 at 02:00 PM
27 Posts
#13638170 Kylee J :) wrote:

Bravery and fearlessness are not the same thing because being brave is standing up for whats right, fearlessness is not being afraid of many things. Bravery to me is standing up for whats right. I like to think Khiliegh Tindall is brave but not fearless. a brave person is somebody who knows whats right, a coward is somebody who doesn't stand up for others.

I agree because if your fearless you'll do about anything (besides killing yourself)
+0
#13639889 Feb 06, 2018 at 02:08 PM
37 Posts
Not at all because you are not scared to do and fearless means you are scared. Bravery means to me that you are not scared to do something even if it is hard. My Dad because he was scared about the school he had to do for his work and fought through and did good. A coward is scared to do this that brave people can do.
+0
#13639912 Feb 06, 2018 at 02:15 PM
22 Posts
Bravery does mean fearless because fearless means does not have fear so fearless mean bravery.

Bravery mean can do what some people can not do like fight a dragon which some people would not do.

I do not know anybody that's brave near my neighborhood.

A coward hide from danger and things like other people, but a brave person would fight for other and can do stuff like hunt a bear and do missions that are dangerous
+0
#13641471 Feb 07, 2018 at 02:07 PM · Edited 5 months ago
32 Posts
1.“Does bravery equate to fearlessness?” I think yes because they both show no fear.
2.I think bravery means to not be scared of anything.
3.I think a brave individual would be my Dad because, when my brother gets scared he shows him how it's not scary
4.What separates a brave person from a coward?
a coward is someone who is scared of all most anything
and a brave person is not
+0
#13646934 Feb 08, 2018 at 02:01 PM
27 Posts
1.yes because you have to be fearless to be brave

2.bravery means you are not scared to do something

3.yes my cousin is brave because he races mountain bikes and is not scared to do anything

4. A brave person is someone that does not have a fear and a coward is someone that is scared of a lot of things
+0
#13646939 Feb 08, 2018 at 02:04 PM
29 Posts
yes

what bravery means to me is that you are fearless

my grandpa is really brave because he served in the military

a coward is a person that is scared of things and a brave person is someone that can do almost anything even is they know they can get hurt
+0
#13646940 Feb 08, 2018 at 02:05 PM
12 Posts
1:No bravery is where your fearless 2:bravery is a word that means you aint no scaredsy cat and thats exactly what it means to me. 3:No 4:A coward stays back and doesnt help his teamates.
+0
#13646941 Feb 08, 2018 at 02:05 PM
26 Posts
I think that being brave means you are fearlessness. being Brave means you are not scared and will do it. I think that my Dad is brave, he kicked a knife out of a guys hand. the different form a coward and a brave person are, a brave person is not scared and a coward is.
+0
#13646963 Feb 08, 2018 at 02:12 PM
27 Posts
#13638161 Jamesv wrote:

1. Because if you are brave you are not really that scared cause you are being fearless
2. It means to have courage
3. My brother he was in the army (he still is) but it takes bravery to be in the army
4. A brave person will do something fearless while a coward is about scared of everything




yes I agree you have to be fearless to be brave
+0
#13646967 Feb 08, 2018 at 02:13 PM
37 Posts
#13641471 ADRIANG wrote:

1.“Does bravery equate to fearlessness?” I think yes because they both show no fear.
2.I think bravery means to not be scared of anything.
3.I think a brave individual would be my Dad because, when my brother gets scared he shows him how it's not scary
4.What separates a brave person from a coward?
a coward is someone who is scared of all most anything
and a brave person is not


I disagree because people are scared to do what brave people will.
+0
#13646975 Feb 08, 2018 at 02:16 PM
12 Posts
I believe that bravery means to not be afraid to stand up for what is right and do what is right.

Yes, I do have brave people in my life and the person is my father, I do believe he is fearless because it takes a lot of guts to be a cop their job is kind of dangerous.

Let's say the brave and the coward are in a fight with a big scary guy or something anyway the brave dude will attack first and the coward will either run away and not fight or fight from VARY far away. I think I did that right.😄

No, you don't have to be fearless to be brave. You can be afraid of something but being brave is to overcome that fear or weakness.

I hope I did good!
+1
#13648464 Feb 09, 2018 at 01:55 PM
12 Posts
#13638170 Kylee J :) wrote:

Bravery and fearlessness are not the same thing because being brave is standing up for whats right, fearlessness is not being afraid of many things. Bravery to me is standing up for whats right. I like to think Khiliegh Tindall is brave but not fearless. a brave person is somebody who knows whats right, a coward is somebody who doesn't stand up for others.


i kinda agree but to be brave you kinda have to be fearless to stand up to bigger people and tell them whats right and whats wrong.
+0
#13648470 Feb 09, 2018 at 02:00 PM
12 Posts
#13648464 alex wrote:

#13638170 Kylee J :) wrote:

Bravery and fearlessness are not the same thing because being brave is standing up for whats right, fearlessness is not being afraid of many things. Bravery to me is standing up for whats right. I like to think Khiliegh Tindall is brave but not fearless. a brave person is somebody who knows whats right, a coward is somebody who doesn't stand up for others.


i kinda agree but to be brave you kinda have to be fearless to stand up to bigger people and tell them whats right and whats wrong.
+0
#13648482 Feb 09, 2018 at 02:05 PM
32 Posts
#13639860 Jamesv wrote:

#13638170 Kylee J :) wrote:

Bravery and fearlessness are not the same thing because being brave is standing up for whats right, fearlessness is not being afraid of many things. Bravery to me is standing up for whats right. I like to think Khiliegh Tindall is brave but not fearless. a brave person is somebody who knows whats right, a coward is somebody who doesn't stand up for others.

I agree because if you're fearless you'll do about anything (besides killing yourself)



I agree, because; Yeah you'll do just about anything besides killing yourself.
+0
#13648492 Feb 09, 2018 at 02:10 PM
40 Posts
yes because bravery means that your scared of much and you will do basically anything.

I think bravery mean that your are not scared and will do what basically anything you get asked to do.

I think my dad because he is not scared of much. are they fearless? to me yes.

A brave person will do anything a coward is scared of a lot of stuff that somebody brave would do.
+0
#13648497 Feb 09, 2018 at 02:14 PM
29 Posts
#13638170 Kylee J :) wrote:

Bravery and fearlessness are not the same thing because being brave is standing up for whats right, fearlessness is not being afraid of many things. Bravery to me is standing up for whats right. I like to think Khiliegh Tindall is brave but not fearless. a brave person is somebody who knows whats right, a coward is somebody who doesn't stand up for others.

i really like how you explained you reasoning
+0