Notify Message
Forums
#13491276 Oct 20, 2017 at 01:58 PM
22 Posts
You should tell the principle our your parents.
+0
#13498286 Oct 25, 2017 at 02:10 PM · Edited 3 months ago
21 Posts
I think you should try talking to her one more time and if that dose not work then you should try having one of your friends talk to her about it. Don't get physical!!
+0
#13498299 Oct 25, 2017 at 02:16 PM
21 Posts
#13471941 HaleyB wrote:

don't beat up the teacher because that would be mean.


I agree with you. Use your words not your actions.
+0
#13527101 Nov 14, 2017 at 01:54 PM
22 Posts
you should not get physical you should talk to the princapel.
+0
#13527103 Nov 14, 2017 at 01:55 PM
22 Posts
#13498286 AbbieL wrote:

I think you should try talking to her one more time and if that dose not work then you should try having one of your friends talk to her about it. Don't get physical!!

you are right you should not get physical.
+0
#13632413 Feb 01, 2018 at 02:16 PM
27 Posts
ask your parents to talk to your teacher
+0
#13632414 Feb 01, 2018 at 02:16 PM
23 Posts
Instead talk to a person in charge and tell them whats going on instead of doing that.
+0
#13633913 Feb 02, 2018 at 01:58 PM
23 Posts
#13455778 jeremya wrote:

you should ask your teacher to stop one more time and if he dose not then tell the principull


I agree but you need to talk to a higher person in charge of the teacher a discuss the situation.
+0
#13633942 Feb 02, 2018 at 02:08 PM
27 Posts
Ask your teacher to set up sometime to talk to you and if not then ask your parents to
+0
#13633944 Feb 02, 2018 at 02:09 PM
25 Posts
Dean shouldn't bring violence into this just try talking to the principal
+0
#13633946 Feb 02, 2018 at 02:09 PM
27 Posts
#13633913 elijahs wrote:

#13455778 jeremya wrote:

you should ask your teacher to stop one more time and if he dose not then tell the principull


I agree but you need to talk to a higher person in charge of the teacher a discuss the situation.


i agree because the principal could do more than your parents
+0
#13633949 Feb 02, 2018 at 02:10 PM
25 Posts
#13632414 elijahs wrote:

Instead talk to a person in charge and tell them whats going on instead of doing that.

exactly don't bring violence into it
+0
#13638178 Feb 05, 2018 at 02:06 PM
24 Posts
Tell other teachers or your parents because they will listen to them.
+0
#13638184 Feb 05, 2018 at 02:08 PM
24 Posts
#13633944 Jamesv wrote:

Dean shouldn't bring violence into this just try talking to the principal




Yes I agree bring in an adult into it because the teacher will listen
+0
#13638206 Feb 05, 2018 at 02:14 PM
22 Posts
if you get physical you will get in a lot of trouble. You should just say that you are very mad at the teacher and what has been going on to the principal.
+0
#13638212 Feb 05, 2018 at 02:16 PM
22 Posts
#13638178 lanel wrote:

Tell other teachers or your parents because they will listen to them.



ya but you should have talked to the principal to.
+0
#13639838 Feb 06, 2018 at 01:56 PM
19 Posts
dont try too fight him because thats rude you do not want too get after school detention.
-1
#13639847 Feb 06, 2018 at 01:58 PM
19 Posts
#13638206 williamm wrote:

if you get physical you will get in a lot of trouble. You should just say that you are very mad at the teacher and what has been going on to the principal.




I agree because always tell the people in charge of other people
+0
#13639902 Feb 06, 2018 at 02:12 PM
6 Posts
#10145086 educatoral wrote:

I have a teacher who has been using put-downs with me and I'm fed up with it. I've tried talking to him about it but it's still going on so now I want to get physical. What should I do?

Sincerely,

Dean

What advice would you give this kid?

u should tell someone
+0
#13639981 Feb 06, 2018 at 03:37 PM
24 Posts
I think you need to talk to the principal.
+0