1) night elf2)death night, druid ,hunter , mage , priest ,rogue ,warrior3)night elf was the first race to awaken in world of war craft4)a hunter needs agility the most5)skinning and leather working 6)marksmanship7)leather and cloth working8)guns ,crossbows and bows 9)basic melee , frost bolt , shadow bolt ,fireball ,phasings10)first race to awaken in world of war craft
#13081403 Feb 21, 2017 at 02:06 PM · Edited 11 months ago
Hunter All alliance They are the only class that has pets, they are the only ones that can set traps, they are the only ones that can launch solid material like arrows and lead bullets Strength 25, agility 19, stamina 22, intellect 19, spirit 20, armor 38, heath 66 Beast mastery, marksmanship, and I'm not sure yet Chainmail and leather armor Guns, bows, and crossbows Agility, mastery, critical strike, versatility They have awesome weapons like guns, bows, crossbows that i personaly specialize in.
#13466119 Oct 02, 2017 at 02:17 PM · Edited 6 months ago
1.warrior 2.Dreini,dawf,gnome,Human,nightelf,worgen,bloodelf,goblin,orc,tuarren,troll,undead,pandaren. 3.Warriors equip themselves carefully for combat and engage their enemies head-on, letting attacks glance off their heavy armor. Warriors must carefully master their rage – the power behind their strongest attacks – in order to maximize their effectiveness in combat. Some protect from the front lines with shields, locking down enemies while allies support the warrior from behind with spell and bow. 4.Tank,Damage 5.arm's, fury, protection 6.I picked this becuase they bezerker. 7.Plates, Shields 8.Daggers, Fist Weapons, Axes, Maces, Swords, Polearms, Staves 9.strength, leadership, and a vast knowledge 10.They use diverse combat tactics and a wide variety of weapon types to protect their more vulnerable allies.
#13490071 Oct 19, 2017 at 02:17 PM · Edited 5 months ago
1.warlock. 2.Dwarf,Human,worgen,gnome,blood elf,orc,undead,troll,goblin 3 Warlocks burn and destroy weakened foes with a combination of crippling illnesses and dark magic. while their demon pets protect and enhance them, warlocks strike at their enemies from a distance. 5 As physically weak spell casters bereft of heavy armor, cunning warlocks allow their minions to take the brunt of enemy attacks in order to save their own skin. 4.Damage 5.Affliction Demonology Destruction 6.Affliction A master of shadow magic who specializes in drains and damage-over-time spells. 7.cloch 8.Daggers, One-Handed Swords, Staves, Wand 9Ranged Damage 10Warlocks burn and destroy weakened foes with a combination of crippling illnesses and dark magic
#13496779 Oct 24, 2017 at 02:16 PM · Edited 5 months ago
1. mage 2.gnome,draenei,night elf,blood elf,orc,undead,dwarf,human,worgen,goblin,troll,pandaren 3.they are a DPS caster,they can use polymorph,they havePvP 4.21,17,20,23,24,34,52,165 5.arcane,fire,frost 6.arcane 7.cloth 8.wands,daggers,one-handed swords,staves 9.teleportation,control,damage 10.only cloth armor,but arcane shields and enchantments give them additional protection.
#13496782 Oct 24, 2017 at 02:16 PM · Edited 5 months ago
10. List at least one additional interesting fact about your chosen class. rouge Dwarf, Gnome,Human,Night Elf,Worgen, Blood Elf,Goblin, Orc,Troll,Pandaren Melee Damage,Stealth,Evasion strength 23, Agility 25, stamina 21, intellect 16, spirit 19, armor 50, health 55 assassination, outlaw, subtely outlaw leather daggers,fist weapons,maces,swords,and axes energy and stealth we excel at stealth
#13498298 Oct 25, 2017 at 02:16 PM · Edited 5 months ago
1.mage 2.gnome,draenei,night elf,blood elf,orc,undead,dwarf,human,worgen,goblin,troll,pandaren 3.they are a DPS caster,they have polymorph,they have PvP. 4.21,17,20,23,24,34,52,165 5.arcane,fire frost 6.arcane 7.cloth 8.wands,daggers,one-handed swords,staves 9.teleportation,control 10.only cloth armor,but arcane shields and enchantments give them additional protection.
#13509840 Nov 02, 2017 at 02:17 PM · Edited 4 months ago
1. Hunter 2. hunter, druid, demon hunter, warrior, pladin, roge, priest, Death night, mage, shaman, monk, and warlock. 3. Pets, Solo play, and ranged damage. 4. Strength 21, Agility 20, Stamina 21, Intellect 20, Spirit 23, Armor 40, Health 56 5. Beast Mastery, Market Man Ship, Survival 6.I would choose Pet specializations because if you needed help in combat the pet would help. 7. Mail 8. Bows, Cross Bows, Guns, and Polearms 9.Agility, Mastery, Critical strike, and Versatility 10. I think that the pet ability will be cool because you can train your pets.
1. I chose burglar 2. Goblin, hobbit, darwf 3. Can sneak around, super quiet, can jump super high 4. intelligence, agility, stealth 5. It can become invisable 6. Stealth because you can sneak around 7. Diamond Chain mail and cloth 8. Small sorwds and daggers 9. Agility and stealth 10. They are very quiet
#13511265 Nov 03, 2017 at 02:16 PM · Edited 4 months ago
1.Blacksmithing 2.Rogue Hunter Monk Mage Warlock Priest Paladin Shaman Warrior 3.I can make my weapoens and i can make my armer and my weapoens are buff. 4.10 50 - 150 5.my class can be specialized into lock and load 6.lock and load because they can shoot really fast 7.Mail 8.Bows, Crossbows, Guns, Polearms 9.Health, Focus 10.you can use a gun
1. I choose a warrior 2. Human Worgen Goblin Tauren Undead Gnome Night elf Blood elf Orc Troll Pandaren 3. Warriors equip themselves carefully for combat and engage their enemies head-on letting attacks glance off their heavy armor They use diverse combat tactics and a wide variety of weapon types to protect their more vulnerable allies 4. Tank and damage 5. Arms,Fury and peotection 6. blacksmithing because i can make my own armer and weapoens 7. plate 8. Axes, Swords, Maces, Polearms, Staves, Daggers, Fist, Bows, Crossbows, Guns, Thrown 9. Tank,Melee Damage, and Rage 10. Warriors combine strength, leadership, and a vast knowledge of arms and armor to wreak havoc in glorious combat
#13537910 Nov 22, 2017 at 12:11 PM · Edited 4 months ago