Notify Message
Forums
#13462266 Sep 29, 2017 at 02:03 PM
14 Posts
my uncle is brave because he is in the s.w.a.t. and he took down a cop killer
+1
#13462267 Sep 29, 2017 at 02:04 PM · Edited 2 months ago
11 Posts
3.No I know some buddy that is fearless but my dad is brave but not fearless.
1.Bravery is not the same as being fearless because if you are fearless is your not sacred of any thing.
4.A coward is scared of more things then some one that is brave.
2.bravery meen's that you are not that scared of that meany things.
+0
#13462271 Sep 29, 2017 at 02:10 PM
29 Posts
Bravery does not mean fearlessness. Bravery means you have courage. I know a very brave people such as my teachers and the people in my family. A brave person is different from a coward because a brave person has courage and a coward does not.
+0
#13462275 Sep 29, 2017 at 02:11 PM
13 Posts
No I do not think that being brave = being fearless because if your fearless you don't have anything to fight for

to me bravery means fighting for a cause that you support

noody that I know is truelly brave

a brave person is ready to die for a cause, a wimpy person wil do anything to preserve there life
😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😱😱😱😱😱😱😬😬😬😬😬
+1
#13462284 Sep 29, 2017 at 02:16 PM
14 Posts
brave people would be the leader in the war in the and the others would not go to the war
+0
#13462289 Sep 29, 2017 at 02:18 PM · Edited 3 months ago
12 Posts
a definition of bravery is some one in the special forces it means a lot because they are giving there time for our safety.one of my brave individuals is in the special forces and he is my brother no because no one would be fearless in a war.a brave person helps some one that needs help with some thing. a coward is someone that is shy and scared of stuff. bravery is someone that is not afraid to do something.fearless is someone that dose not get scared of anything.
+1
#13464476 Oct 01, 2017 at 10:42 AM
129 Posts
#13457469 daniell wrote:

I do not think bravery equates to fearlessness if you're brave enough the braveness will overcome fear. I think the definition of brave is courageous behavior or character. I do not know any brave people in real life. What separates a brave person from a coward is that a coward won't do something when a brave person is needed.



Wow, you don't know any brave individuals in real life? Think about it. There must be someone you know who will overcome their fear to do something.
Al GonzΓ‘lez
Science Teacher
+0
#13468846 Oct 04, 2017 at 12:13 PM
20 Posts
no bravery does not equate to fearlessness bravery is doing something dangerous like fighting a dragon or going to war.also fearlessness means your not scared of anything like a spider or a ghost and very many things. but i think it would be possible if you are brave you can be fearless but just because you are brave do-sent mean your not afraid of a spider or a ghost but you could be both.



brave means to me like you can do something dangerous or take someones damage . it also means to me if some one has cancer or something like that and their happy their relay brave.


i have a great grandma she has cancer i love her she is brave she is happy she had surgery. i don't now if shes fearless i just know she makes all of my family happy i don't know if she is afraid but i do know that she is not afraid to say she is afraid.






a brave person separates a cowered becuaes a cowered dose not have hope or faith but a brave person does.
+1
#13470486 Oct 05, 2017 at 02:07 PM · Edited 4 months ago
20 Posts
[quote_post13459245 user=2501318]Bravery and fearlessness are to different thing, bravery is when you are not afraid to do something, fearlessness is when
you are afraid to do something.

I don't agree that fearlessness is when you are afraid to do something. Being fearful is when you are afraid to do something.
+0
#13470498 Oct 05, 2017 at 02:15 PM · Edited 3 months ago
20 Posts
#13450237 Donovanr wrote:

1. 'Does bravery equate to fearlessness?' Bravery you take action and fight for a great cause. Fearlessness you hide and cower away.

2. 'Give a definition of bravery and what it means to you.' To me bravery means that you go through even the scariest or hardest challenges.

3. 'Do you know any brave individuals in your real life? Who are they? Are they fearless?' Yes. My grandpa. He has his fears, but still does more scary things than I can do.

4. 'What separates a brave person from a coward?' Think that what separates a brave person from a coward is the fact that a coward would hide from danger and adventure, while a brave person takes all challenges without a care and keeps on going.




i like how you out the details out.i like how you let us under stand what it is to you.
+0
#13470501 Oct 05, 2017 at 02:16 PM
21 Posts
#13462271 isabellr wrote:

Bravery does not mean fearlessness. Bravery means you have courage. I know a very brave people such as my teachers and the people in my family. A brave person is different from a coward because a brave person has courage and a coward does not.

i agree just because your brave doesn't mean you dont have flaws being brave is to be couragst
+0
#13471916 Oct 06, 2017 at 01:58 PM
13 Posts
]Biing brave means that you are not scard of anything and you wont back down from anything.[/color]

😎😎😎
+0
#13471942 Oct 06, 2017 at 02:09 PM
27 Posts
#13459244 garretf wrote:

My definition of bravery is when someone does something That they are nervous of scared to do. Some of the brave individuals in my life are firefighters and police officers and people in the armed forces. I think that the difference between bravery and cowardly is that people that are cowards are scared of something so they will not try it.





I agree with Garret because i think that those people are the bravest people in the world because they risk their lives to protect our country.
+1
#13475856 Oct 09, 2017 at 02:00 PM · Edited 3 months ago
26 Posts
I do not think being brave equates to fearless. To me bravery means to have courage and to stand up to others. In my life my mom is who i think is brave even though she may not have a job she still try's as hard as she can to get stuff for are family and keeps us safe. to be brave means to stand up for your self and others
+1
#13475876 Oct 09, 2017 at 02:12 PM
29 Posts
#13455787 jaym wrote:

dose bravery equate to fearlessness and i think yes and i think that bravery means that you have the curege to stand up to some that is way bigger and stronger than you a brave person i know is my mom what seperates a brave person from a coward as that the cowards is a bystander that dose nothing an lets the wrong happens and a brave person stands up and seas no and reports it to a teacher or staff memder

I think you did a good job but I disagree on when you said bravery equate to fearlessness because just cause you are brave doesnt mean you are fearless in my opinion but besides that I think u did a good job.
+0
#13475882 Oct 09, 2017 at 02:15 PM
11 Posts
#13451645 jaym wrote:

what bravery means to me is when some one is willing to stand up to someone that bigger and stronger to the and tell them to stop or leave or to do something scary. a individual that i know to be brave is my mom



like your response because your definition of bravery is sounds as if a teacher or a grown up would say.
+1
#13477422 Oct 10, 2017 at 02:15 PM · Edited 3 months ago
15 Posts
1.bravery means not being afraid and going through a task and not giving up
2.yes i do and its you
3.Mr.Gonzalez
4.yes
5.to be a brave person you are willing to do things that is hard and not giving up, on the other hand being a coward means that when there is a hard task you will not stand up and do it. Over all the difference between a coward is.....
that a brave person is willing to do something and a cowardly person is not
6.yes bravery is the same thing as fearlessness
+0
#13478877 Oct 11, 2017 at 02:12 PM · Edited 3 months ago
12 Posts
#13462267 saulc wrote:

No I don't no some buddy that is fearless but my dad is brave.
Bravery is not the same as fearless because if you are fearless is your not sacred of any thing.


i like when you explain fearless
+0
#13478886 Oct 11, 2017 at 02:16 PM · Edited 3 months ago
17 Posts
I Like this quote
β€œEven though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.

How this quote relates to me personally I have had friends that changed and then they just weren't really my friend. We still hang out and talk. We don't talk all the time too. We are just friends not best friends like we were.
+1
#13478887 Oct 11, 2017 at 02:16 PM
13 Posts
.
1. bravry dose eqate to fearlessness because you have to be farless to be brave

2. bravry means that you are not sacard that you are bave to do the right thing

3. i know my dad is brave when we ride dirt bike he hits bigggggg jumps.

4. i think that a couward is sombody that is not brave. but a brav person will do a lot of things.
+0